Career Vacancy : Credit Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Sacco in Meru County Job Recruitment
Our client, a medium sized Sacco in Meru County with six branches in different towns wishes to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced individual in the following position;
Job Purpose: Functionally reporting to the Credit Manager, the credit officer is responsible for key aspects of credit management in the Sacco including loan appraisal, disbursement, documentation, monitoring, follow up and recovery.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Receive and review loan applications for completeness and accuracy;
- Data entry, appraisal and recommendation of loan applications received;
- Customer Service and handling of credit enquiries;
- Maintaining a good quality loan book through loan monitoring, follow up, issuance of demand notices and recovery; and
- Business development and loan book growth;
Key Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Co-operative Management/ Banking or equivalent in a related field;
- CPA part 2 will be an added advantage;
- Diploma in credit management will be an added advantage; and
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role in a Sacco environment.
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
- Possess excellent business writing skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent report writing and presentation skills
If you are interested in the above positions, kindly submit your applications as per the instructions below.
How to apply
Download the online form HERE (open with adobe reader).
Must indicate the Job Reference Number on the application form.
The form must be submitted by end of day on 4th July 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.