Career Vacancy : Technical Sales Executive Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Securex Agencies (K) Ltd Job Recruitment
Securex Agencies (K) Ltd
We are looking to hire a passionate Technical Sales Executive.
You will be combining your technical knowledge, together with your excellent sales skills to sell Securex technology products or services to other businesses.
You will be required to have detailed product knowledge, understanding of technical specifications, and the expertise to understand customer requirements with regards to product modifications.
- Prepare and deliver client presentations and proposals that clearly articulate the solution relative to client needs.
- Develop a long-term relationships with client through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Persuade clients that our products /services best satisfies their needs in terms of quality price and delivery.
- Conduct presales technical assistance and product education
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, Conferences and other marketing events
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the company.
- Oversee product documentation and adhere to the Project Management standards for project closure.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Resolve client problems with installed equipment
- Ensure sales reports is up-to-date for monthly and weekly meetings including forecasting reports and to be well equipped with understanding of companies’ Products and services
Key competencies / skills & requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ hands on experience in technical sales of Fire & Security industry Experience
- Demonstrated track record of outstanding sales performance
- Have a good client base with proven fire and security design and sales experience
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Previous experience of the Fire and Security Industry Essential
- Valid Driving License is an added advantage
If you have whatever it takes to do the job, kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Technical Sales Executive’ on the subject line by 20th June, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.