Career Vacancy : CPF Financial Services Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Senior Operations Auditor Job Recruitment
CPF Financial Services offers a comprehensive range of services in Retirement Benefits Schemes’ Administration, Training and Consultancy.
As an administrator, CPF currently administers Local Authorities Pensions Trust (Laptrust DB Scheme), Laptrust Umbrella Retirement Fund (County Pension Fund) and CPF Individual Pension scheme.
Through its subsidiary companies, CPF also offers services in ICT & Infrastructure, Property Services and Insurance Brokerage.
CPF is seeking to recruit high calibre, result-oriented, experienced and highly skilled professionals to drive the delivery of the expanded mandate for the following positions:
Senior Operations Auditor
Supervisor Title: Group Head of Internal Audit
Overall Responsibility: The purpose of the role is to lead in carrying out specific audit exercises both on a continuous basis and on periodic scheduled audits mainly involving regular reviews of the Group’s operational processes and related financial records and transactions to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with related policies, standards, guidelines, procedures and statutory requirements while also addressing efficiency, economy and effectiveness.
- Prepare and implement audit plans in consultation with the Internal Audit Manager to ensure all risks in the assigned auditable areas are fully addressed and periodic audits are completed within the agreed schedule as set out in the annual audit plan.
- Develop appropriate risk assessment matrices to be used as a guide in the process of identifying inherent risks and internal/management control risks within the assigned auditable areas.
- Develop appropriate audit tests aimed at addressing identified risks and achieving the desired audit objectives taking the shortest possible time with a view to provide assurance to the Group Head of Internal Audit, the Group Managing Director and the Board of Directors that such risks are effectively managed or mitigated.
- Guide audit assistants in their work while at the same time contributing to their development by helping them to be conversant with internal audit best practices and standards, broad and specific audit objectives and detailed audit procedures in order to guarantee a functional and resourceful audit staff.
- Draft suitable reports on key control weaknesses, detected non-compliance with CPF policies, guidelines, statutory requirements and procedures and discuss with auditees obtaining their comments then review with Internal Audit Manager before issuing as final necessary corrective action.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related field
- CPA Part 2 or equivalent
- Three (3) years’ experience in a busy audit environment
- Proficiency in computer assisted audit techniques
Skills and Competence Requirements
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- A team player with demonstrated experience in leading and working with teams.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements stipulated for the above position, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Thursday 05th July, 2019 at 5.00 pm.
Applications including Curriculum vitae, contact email and daytime telephone contacts, current position and remuneration, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, the candidates should attach the following documents which must be valid:
- Certificate of Good conduct
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate by Credit Reference Bureau
- KRA Tax Compliance Certificate
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
CPF is an equal opportunity employer and as such canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.