Career Vacancy : General Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Energy sector Kenya Job Recruitment
Our client in the energy sector is looking to fill in the role of:
Strategy & Governance
Work closely with the CEO to oversee the execution of the company strategy and improve the strategic framework to advance the company’s vision, mission and objectives
- Direct strategy towards profitable growth and operations of the company
- Frequently review business performance with the management team
- Ensure good corporate Governance
- Co-ordinate communication with stakeholders.
- Present company reports and outcomes at shareholder and Board of Director meetings.
- Oversee acquisition strategies that will drive achievement of set targets.
- Participate in the management and maintenance of relationships with the clients.
- Oversee delivery of client projects within the agreed time
- Promote the corporate Image/identity to all stakeholders and ensure the company remains relevant to the changing needs of clients/customers
- Monitor market trends across the region to identify potential projects and ensure winning bids are put together
Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating and growing revenues as well as ensure profitability for the company.
- Oversee the development of budget targets, monitoring of financial performance within budget.
- Oversee effective accounting processes in the company with regular and timely management accounts
- Ensure clear periodical financial reporting to the CEO
- Help create a conducive work environment through a strong corporate culture
- Foster effective teamwork within the organization at all levels i.e. management and staff.
- Participate in recruitment, coaching and mentoring of staff.
- Ensure effective team development with appropriate provision for succession.
- Guide in the development of the Performance Management and Appraisal processes
- Ensure to develop, establish, and direct execution of overall company operating policies, processes and structures to support overall company objectives in collaboration with the Operations Manager.
- Identify and implement competitive benchmarking standards.
- Oversee the regular evaluation of the efficiency of business processes & procedures
- Approve company operational procedures, policies and standards
- Degree holder in a relevant field and possibly an advanced degree in business management, Electrical engineering or both.
- Have knowledge and experience of not less than fifteen (15) years of relevant work experience with at least ten (10) years served in senior management position in a comparable role;
- Hands-on experience in implementing business strategies, systems and familiarity of Regulatory Corporations.
- Demonstrable network of contacts and high standing in his/her profession.
- Proven record of building effective partnerships and strategic alliances.
- Proven experience in managing a company and/or institutional group.
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your exceptional talent and ideas, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 21st August 2019 @ 5pm.
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.