Career Vacancy : Isuzu East Africa Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Production Stores Supervisor Job Recruitment
Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) is the leading motor vehicle assembler in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brand’s automotive excellence going back over 40 years in this market.
With more than 15 models ¡n its line-up, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for seven years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 39.1% by end of 2018.
This ¡s a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles and excellent aftersales service.
We are looking for highly engaged candidates with a track record of excellence to fill the following positions:
Production Stores Supervisor
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Ensuring availability and timely delivery of materials to the Production Line while optimizing stock holding costs.
- Organizing and establishing systems for inventory control to minimize shortages, overstocking and obsolescence.
- Ensuring proper material storage for ease of handling; to avoid damage or pilferage for optimal space utilization and operational efficiency.
- Timely maintenance and updating of all inventory records – Bin locations, receipts and issuance to reflect accurate inventory levels at every point in time.
- Set up and maintain necessary controls to ensure effective inventory management.
- Preparation for and co-ordination of stock take activities in the stores.
- Maintain good housekeeping and Kaizen practice.
- Ensure compliance to Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
- Performance monitoring, Management reports and labour relations management.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or Business-related field with professional qualification in CIPS.
- Minimum B plain in KCSE.
- At least (3) three years’ relevant working experience in a store/warehouse.
- Planning & organizing skills, analytical, attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills and customer focused.
- Working knowledge of computerized inventory control systems (knowledge of SAP is an added advantage).
Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Manager, Compensation & HR Services,
Isuzu East Africa Ltd, Enterprise/Mombasa road,
P.O. Box 30527—00100, Nairobi
OR Email: email@example.com
Deadline 30th September, 2019
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.