ZEITZ Foundation Project Administrator & Coordinator Job
Job Vacancy: Project Administrator & Coordinator
Kenya Nationals Only
Background: Founded in 2008, the ZEITZ foundation is a non-profit organisation registered in Kenya and Germany. The vision of the ZEITZ foundation is of an ecosphere (our planet and all of its life-sustaining regions) maintained in the healthiest possible state, with the major contribution to that health coming from people making sustainable choices.
The mission of the ZEITZ foundation is to create and support ecologically and socially responsible projects to achieve long-lasting impact and sustainability through a holistic balance of Conservation, Community, Culture and Commerce (the 4Cs).
To support its objectives, the ZEITZ foundation is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Project Administrator and Coordinator.
Roles and Responsibilities
Under the guidance of the Project Manager, the Project Administrator and Coordinator will have a key role in project coordination and reporting, monitoring and evaluation, communications and national / international donor stewardship.
The position is offered on a full-time basis, based on Segera in Laikipia.
Project coordination and reporting
- Monitor implementation of new projects;
- Monitor ongoing activities;
- Provide regular written and verbal status updates on the project for ZEITZ foundation management and donors, including writing progress reports, invitations for upcoming activities, program for project visits, and any other issues.
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Develop a strategy to monitor bursaries and progress in the school program
- Provide support in monitoring program implementation
- Document and communicate developments, challenges and lessons learned
Communications, Documentation and Advocacy
Under the guidance of the Project Manager:
- Represent the ZEITZ foundation in Central Laikipia, such as at community meetings;
- Forge relationships within the local communities, always being approachable and welcoming, acting as their primary point of contact for the ZEITZ foundation and its activities;
- Document minutes of community and project-related meetings;
- Assist in the presentation of ZEITZ foundation programs and initiatives to visitors, existing and potential donors;
- Build local community recognition and understanding of the ZEITZ foundation’s programs and initiatives;
- Document program success stories (collect and share progress updates and photos) for the ZF website, social media, donors, local and international press, to be approved by ZF management before its use / release;
- Develop a profile of bursary students, documenting those involved and progress made.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- A degree in international development/project management or related fields
- Experience with reporting
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation activities
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to manage complex community dynamics
- Strong people skills & ability to take initiative
- Ability to network with stakeholders at different levels
- Enthusiastic motivation for program implementation and support
- Fluent in Swahili and English (written and spoken)
- Ethical responsibility (Fair, Honest, Positive, Creative)
- A knowledge of basic accounting would be an added advantage.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the Subject: Application for Project Administrator and Coordinator, no later than 13th December 2019.
Please contact us if you have any specific questions about the position.
P.O. Box 180,
C/O UBS Deutschland AG
Bockenheimer Landstraße 2-4
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
No related posts.